miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

A PERSON I ADMIRE

My grandmother and me.

The person that all my life I admire a lot is my grandmother, Conchi. Since I was born and since until I started going to the school, at 3 years, was she who took care of me when my parents were working. At the same time she took care of my cousin.


She is the person of the world I will always love because she teaches me lots of things of live and about how to be a good person. All the good points that she have I loved because these define how she is.

Something I admire about her is that always when she finds with an acquaintance in the street, stops to talk to him. But this is not everything. Every day that I visit my grandparents she invites me to stay there and eat the best food that only she can do like she does. The dish that I like the most is the paella. She always makes it with chicken, rabbit, shrimp, cuttlefish, red pepper... and more things that gives to the dish a very good taste.

I'll never stop loving her, although one day no longer will be among us, I will always lead her in my heart.

My grandparents next to the bouquet of 18 roses
that I got for my birthday.

I hope you like it. See you soon!


Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario