viernes, 27 de abril de 2012

MY IDEAL WORK


My ideal work is to be a midwife. I decided to make the career of nursery in the future the last year, when one of my teachers did ​​a comment in one class that made me thought about what I wanted to do in my future. I was thinking about what career I wanted to do, so I was informing me of all the careers that I was most interested, like marine biology, childhood teacher or midwife. The fact why I decided to guide my future to this career is because it's a profession where you work in a team and where you are in contact with patients.

When I finish the career I have to choose a specialty, I want to choose the specialty of midwife because it's a very beautiful work.  The fact of helping a mother to giving birth to her son is a very special and unforgettable memory for them. Also, I want to do this specialty because I love little children.

I've been very lucky because I lived a great experience in this field. In Easter I went to see a part in a hospital to look if this is the profession that I want to dedicate in my future. This was because I know the Chief of Gynecology and Obstetrics of this hospital.

I'M VERY ENTHUSIASTIC TO EXERCISE THIS PROFESSION IN MY FUTURE!

I hope you like it. See you soon!


Miriam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario